LIAISONS ARE OUR FRONT LINE,
LMSG-NATIONAL WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU!
LETTING LMSG-NAT’L KNOW WHAT YOU SEE AS NEEDS (NATIONAL & WORLDWIDE) & HOW NAT’L CAN HELP
Each LMSG Chapter is encouraged to discuss and come up with ideas that could be implemented on a national and an international front. Each Chapter is then encouraged to share that insight by submitting the form below so that it can be posted on the National Website, for others to think about and pray over as the National Board deliberates on it’s mission and how best to implement programs that further the Lord’s Kingdom and support our Lutheran military persons worldwide.
Any submitted suggestion for the LMSG program, will automatically be entered in a contest for…
“Best New Idea Impacting the National Program of LMSG”.
See Below for “Contest Guidelines In Choosing The Best New Idea…”
CONTEST GUIDELINES IN CHOOSING
“THE BEST NEW IDEA IMPACTING THE NATIONAL PROGRAM OF LMSG”
- The event or program has to be reflective of and in keeping with the mission and spiritual work of the National Board of the Lutheran Military Support Group.
- The idea for the event/program can originate with the Liaison, the LMSG Chapter as a group, or, with an individual member of the local LMSG.
- The idea has to be submitted via the Liaison on the accepted form that the National Board supplies below. The on-line form is sent back to the National Liaison, who will post it on the National website so that other Liaisons and Chapters can learn from it, and, the submitted response form will be used to automatically enter you in the Contest.
- For the purpose of this Contest, all forms received by November 30 of that year, will be reviewed by the “Recognitions Committee” of the National Board in early December.
- The Recognitions Committee will pick out what they consider are the best 1-3 ideas submitted and recommend them to the National Board as finalists.
- All the nominees will be notified in December by the National Liaison that their idea has made it to the final round.
- In December the National Board will select one winner and the rest as runner-ups.
- The National Liaison will by e-mail notify all finalists as to the winner and those who are runner-ups, on January 2nd.
- The National Liaison will then send out a certificate appropriate for the winner and the runner-ups.
- The National Liaison will post on the National website all their names as winner and runner-ups for that calendar year.
- When the next contest is held and completed, the name of new winner and the runner- ups will replace the previous finalists names. Of the former winner and runner-ups, the former winner’s name will be added to a permanent list of overall winners, each January 2nd., that will be posted on the National website.
Any submissions will be considered for posting on the LMSG Website in whole, or wrapped into a combined report with other Liaisons/Congregations.