This section is for Congregational and Liaison use. Listed below are several items to help you promote or publicize an event.
LMSG Brochure, Press Release Sample,
Sample Letter to Deployed Member
- LMSG Brochure (cover – insides) A two-sided, full color brochure is available to download and print. If you need a high resolution version for professional printing, click below or send this link to your commercial printer. (http://lutheranmilitary.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/LMSG-Brochure_NObleed.pdf) 2018.
- LMSG Press Release sample-This press release can be adapted and edited to fit the needs of your congregation.
- Dear Deployed Member-A sample letter (Word Document) to be sent to a member who is either deployed or stationed elsewhere from their pastor or LMSG liaison. You can edit the letter to fit your congregation or synodical information.
Memorial Day Ammo Can Campaign
- Memorial Day Ammo Can explanation – A brief statement that can be read to the congregation explaining your upcoming Memorial Day AMMO Can promotion.
- Request an Ammo Can
- Memorial Day Bulletin announcement – For your church secretary-An announcement for your church bulletin announcing the LMSG Ammo Can event.
- 2018 Memorial Day Ammo Can Bulletin insert – A PDF file ready for printing and inserting into your congregations bulletin prior to or coinciding with your ammo can event.
- 2018 Memorial Day Devotion – A bulletin insert Provided by WELS National Civilian Chaplain, Pastor Paul Ziemer.